SAN DIEGO BICYCLE TOURING SOCIETY
A San Diego bike club specializing in fast recreational road
The San Diego Bicycle Touring Society offers:
- Steady 45 to 50 mile Saturday rides.
- Hard but measured-pace 70 to 100 mile Sunday rides.
- Recreational-paced 25 to 55 mile Tuesday rides.
- Some overnights and summer trips in the Sierras or the Grand Canyon area.
- Rides start at various San Diego County locations and cover most of San
For a free bulletin with all the rides call 619-426-8192 and leave name
and number on the machine, or visit the Performance Bike Shop at 7730 Ronson
Rd. (Ronson and Convoy) and check the free ride bulletins.
A scanned image
of the ride schedule also available online.
Click on thumbnail for a full-size image.
To join the San Diego Bicycle Touring Society, or to renew your membership,
print out the
fill it out and mail it with your check or money order (payable to Peter
P.O. Box 1941
Chula Vista CA 91912
Please e-mail comments, corrections and additions to the webmaster at
Page updated November 8, 2016.