SAN DIEGO BICYCLE TOURING SOCIETY
A San Diego bike club specializing in fast recreational road
The San Diego Bicycle Touring Society offers:
- Steady 45 to 50 mile Saturday rides.
- Hard but measured-pace 70 to 100 mile Sunday rides.
- Recreational-paced 25 to 55 mile Tuesday rides.
- Some overnights and summer trips in the Sierras or the Grand Canyon area.
- Rides start at various San Diego County locations and cover most of San
For a free bulletin with all the rides call 619-426-8192 and leave name
and number on the machine, or visit the Performance Bike Shop at 7730 Ronson
Rd. (Ronson and Convoy) and check the free ride bulletins.
A scanned image
of the ride schedule also available online.
Chick on thumbnail for a full-size image.
Please e-mail comments, corrections and additions to the webmaster at
Page updated March 1, 2014.