SAN DIEGO BICYCLE TOURING SOCIETY
A San Diego bike club specializing in fast recreational road
The San Diego Bicycle Touring Society offers:
- Steady 45 to 50 mile Saturday rides.
- Hard but measured-pace 70 to 100 mile Sunday rides.
- Recreational-paced 25 to 55 mile Tuesday rides.
- Some overnights and summer trips in the Sierras or the Grand Canyon area.
- Rides start at various San Diego County locations and cover most of San
For a free bulletin with all the rides call 619-426-8192 and leave name
and number on the machine, or visit the Performance Bike Shop at 7730 Ronson
Rd. (Ronson and Convoy) and check the free ride bulletins.
A scanned image
of the ride schedule also available online.
Chick on thumbnail for a full-size image.
A note from Edward Renger regarding the December 12 ride:
I am scheduled to lead the ride on Saturday, December 12. Unfortunately I find I will need to attend a memorial service for a friend and classmate of mine at that time. If possible I would like to pass that information on to the SDBTS members.
Please e-mail comments, corrections and additions to the webmaster at
Page updated January 9, 2015.